- Join us at the Manassas Christmas Parade – Sat., Dec. 7
Manassas Christmas Parade – December 7
All Saints Catholic School will again participate in the Annual Manassas Christmas Parade! Taking a sneak peak of this year’s parade float, the results look amazing!
For more details about the event, including a permission slip for participation, please see the link below. Parents are asked to forward permission slips to the school office by Thursday, December 5.
- FACTS Tuition Assistance for 2020-2021
The online application for tuition assistance through FACTS Grant & Aid is available online. To apply or for more information about the diocesan tuition assistance program, please see the links below.
High School Deadline – January 10, 2020
Elementary School Deadline – March 18, 2020
Should you have any questions about the application process or tuition assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Joyce D’Eugenio, Administrative Assistant, at 703-393-1490 or email@example.com.
- Christmas Ornament Paint Night – Dec. 13
Join All Saints PTO for its 2nd Annual Christmas Ornament Paint Night for All Saints parents and students.
Peace of Pottery of Manassas will bring a selection of ornaments and all the necessary tools for a fun time!
Christmas Ornament Paint Night
Friday, December 13, 2019
6:00 – 8:00 PM
All Saints Gym
Paint Night Pricing:
Paint 1 ornament for $10
Paint 2 ornaments for $15
All ornaments will be glazed/fired at the store and returned to All Saints for pick-up before Christmas break. A great addition to your Christmas tree or a special gift for a loved one! Cash or credit card payment will be accepted at Paint Night.
For planning purposes, please RSVP below by Wednesday, December 11.*
*Although an RSVP is suggested, you are still welcome to attend without prior registration.
- Annual Fund Supports Studio Space/ActivPanels
All Saints Catholic School has officially kicked off its 2019-2020 Annual Fund: Empowering the Next Generation Campaign. We invite you to prayerfully reflect on the difference that All Saints makes in your child’s life and to show your support through:
- Gifts of Prayer
- Gifts of Involvement
- Gifts of Financial Participation
All proceeds from this year’s campaign will focus on expanding innovations in learning in the following areas.
- Studio space in the library to produce a student-run morning newscast and special video projects.
Goal = $5,000
- Next-Gen ACTIV Panels to replace ACTIV Boards
Goal = $10,000
Your gift – no matter the size – will benefit your child now and into the future as we invest in these state-of-the-art resources for our students.
All families should have received an Annual Fund brochure and letter that provides additional information. Parents are invited to support the initiative by visiting our Annual Fund page and completing the printable Annual Fund form or by making an online donation through our website.
In advance, thank you for your continued generous support of All Saints!
- “Baskets of Joy” for Saint Gabriel Mission
“Baskets of Joy” to benefit the children of the Saint Gabriel Mission
The National Junior Honor Society is sponsoring a “Baskets of Joy” outreach project to benefit the children of the Saint Gabriel Mission. Families interested in participating may donate any of the following items:
- Stuffed animals
- Coloring books
- Candy, etc.
Donations should be given to your child’s teacher no later than December 13. Students from the NJHS will then sort and deliver the items to the Saint Gabriel Mission. Through the generosity of our school families, we will bring joy to children in our community.
- Anonymous Donor Donates 12 ActivPanels
All Saints Catholic School is excited to announce that we recently received a major gift from an anonymous donor in support of our technology program. With this funding, we will be purchasing 12 additional ACTIV Panels to be installed in the following classrooms during the current school year:
- K1 – Miss Morga
- K2 – Mrs. Izquierdo
- 5A – Mrs. Siegel
- 5B – Mrs. Liu
- 6B (Science) – Mrs. Cottingham
- 7B (Math) – Mrs. Bill
- 8A – Mrs. DeBruyne
- 8B – Mrs. Honkus
- Spanish – Mrs. Roy
- Music – Miss McPhilamy
- Library – Mrs. Coyle
- One Additional Classroom (Decision Pending)
With tremendous gratitude, we thank the anonymous donor whose generosity will make a tremendous impact on student learning for years to come.
- Robotics Team Wins 2nd Place in Robotics Skills Challenge
Congratulations to the three robotics teams from All Saints that participated in the tournament held on our campus on Saturday, November 9. 2019.
- 1st Place in the Teamwork Challenge – Team Parra Sharks (Matthew K., Chris M., Camden S., and Angelina Y.)
- 2nd Place in the Teamwork Challenge – Team Spidermans (Toby R., William O., and Diego P.)
- 2nd Place in the Skills Challenge – Team Rampage (Jeffrey C., Austin R., and Will F.)
Thank you, Mrs. DeVore and Mr. Roy, for coordinating all of the details for this first-ever event at All Saints and to Mr. Kreitzer for helping to coach our team!
- Earn Up to $400 in Tuition Credit
Many of our applicants initially hear about All Saints through a personal referral from a school family. With this in mind, 11 years ago All Saints started a New Student Referral Program, through which current families receive a tuition credit of $200 for referring a new family to our school. We are happy to announce that All Saints has given out $33,100 in tuition credits since starting the program in 2008.
Registration for new families for the 2020-2021 school year begins on November 15. Now is a great time to spread the word about All Saints and to invite family and friends to visit our campus.
- Open Houses: November 14, January 9, and February 6 beginning at 9:00 AM.
- Wednesday Walkthroughs: 9:00 AM and 1:30 PM every Wednesday
- For general inquires or to schedule a tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 703-393-1490
Next year your family could be one of the families to receive a tuition credit. For more information about the program, please see the New Student Referral Program Form.
Thank you for choosing All Saints for your family and for sharing the good news of Catholic education!
- Arlington Diocese – Meetings for Prospective TeachersWant to learn about the opportunities and advantages of teaching in our Catholic schools? The Arlington Diocese Office of Catholic Schools will be hosting information meetings for prospective teachers presented by Sister Patricia Helene, IHM, Head of the Marymount University Catholic School Leadership Program; Sister Karl Ann Homberg, SSJ, Assistant Superintendent; and Janet Vetrano, Licensure Specialist.To register, please contact Janet at email@example.com by November 12, 2019.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 – Presentation begins at 7:00 PM
St. Thomas More Cathedral School
105 North Thomas Street, Arlington, VA 22203
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 – Presentation begins at 1:00 PM
All Saints Catholic School
9294 Stonewall Road, Manassas, VA 20110
Thursday, November 21, 2019 – Presentation begins at 1:00 PM
St. Francis of Assisi School
18825 Fuller Heights Road, Triangle, VA 22172
- October PTO Meeting: Lucy Calkins’ Reading & Writing
PTO General Assembly Meeting – October 22 (Reading & Writing Program)
Our first PTO General Assembly Meeting presentation for parents this year will take place on Tuesday, October 22 beginning at 7:00 PM in the Parish Activities Center. We are pleased to announce that Mrs. Horgan (Assistant Principal) and Mrs. Pryor (Resource Teacher) will be speaking on the topic of our new reading and writing program. Plan to join us for this introduction and overview of the Lucy Calkins’ Program!
The Uniform Closet will be open from 6:30 p.m. through the close of the PTO Meeting and the following day, October 23 from 7:40 – 9:00 a.m.