Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School. Below is tuition information for kindergarten through 8th grade, and our Pre-Kindergarten Program. To learn about our tuition assistance program, please see the Diocesan Tuition Aid.
- Tuition payments can be paid either over a ten (10) month period (payable through the FACTS Tuition Management Program on the 10th or 20th of each month) beginning in August 2022 or on a semester basis in June or November.
- Full payment – A 2% discount will be given through FACTS Tuition Management for families who sign up and select to make payment in full by June 10, 2022. No pay in full discounts will be given for payments made after June 10, 2022.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125.00 per child with a family maximum of $250.00 is not included in the tuition payment and is due at the time of registration.
- All instructional materials, book fees, and technology fees are included in the tuition rate with the exception of the fee for the middle school one-to-one device program.
- Tuition refunds and balances due are calculated on a trimester basis. For example, if you decide to withdraw your son/daughter from All Saints Catholic School, you will be responsible for the full tuition due for the trimester in which they have been enrolled and attending.
4 year old students
(2022-2023 School Year)
Full Day Class (5 Days per Week) 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
|# of Children||In-Parish Tuition*||Out-of-Parish Tuition|
All Saints offers Extended Day before school from 6:30 – 8:00 AM and
after school care from 3:00 – 6:30 PM for Pre-Kindergarten students.
Grades K-8 Tuition and Fee Schedule
(2022-2023 School Year)
|# of Children||In-Parish Tuition||Out-of-Parish Tuition|
*Families registered at All Saints Catholic Church and St. Gabriel Mission receive the In-Parish rate. Families registered at Holy Trinity Catholic Church and Sacred Heart Catholic Church are eligible for In-Parish tuition rates through a financial arrangement that exists with those neighboring parishes.
The Value of a Catholic Education at All Saints
Each year the parish contributes a significant annual investment to help finance the operation of the school and also funds the salaries of parish staff members who support our mission. Because of this strong commitment, All Saints Catholic School is able to offer tuition rates that are considerably less than the actual per child cost of $7,330 for the 2022-2023 year.
A comparison of the actual cost (per child) vs. tuition rates (in-parish) follows below.
% of Cost Paid by Tuition – 77%
Remaining Amount of Cost covered by Other Sources of Revenue – $775,303
We are grateful to Fr. Lee, our pastor, for his support and for the generosity of our parish which together have helped to make the gift of a Catholic education more affordable for the children in our community.