Our mission at All Saints Catholic School is to develop the potential of every student within a secure, faith-based environment. From Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, our 60+ year tradition of academic excellence will provide your child with a solid foundation for the future.
All Saints is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
Join us for a Virtual Open House
See Financial Aid for information on applying for tuition aid.
All Saints Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national origin.
- Pre-Kindergarten – students must be four years of age by September 30.
- Kindergarten – students must be five years of age by September 30. Kindergarten readiness testing may be used to determine developmentally appropriate placement in the kindergarten program. Readiness testing (fine/gross motor, speech, and language screening) may be required for kindergarten entry.
- Completed Diocesan Application Form (request application via email at email@example.com).
- Non-refundable application fee
- Presentation of an original Birth Certificate; All Saints will make a copy of the birth certificate for our files.
- Baptismal Certificate for Catholic students
- Proof of custody where applicable
- Current report card and previous academic year’s report card as applicable
- Standardized test scores and previous years as applicable
- A fully executed MCH-213 Commonwealth of Virginia School Physical Examination Form signed by your physician
- Proof of satisfying tuition requirements at any former Diocesan school if previously enrolled in a Diocesan school.