The following information is provided to assist in caring for the health of each of our students. If you have any questions for our School Nurse, please contact Mrs. Patrice Snowden, R.N. at (703) 368-4400 x 207 or email@example.com.
Physical & Immunization Requirements
- Completion of the Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form (fillable pdf version) required for all Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Transfer students. The Health Form must be completed and on file in our school office prior to the start of the new school year.
Virginia has passed legislation requiring additional vaccinations for school admittance effective July 1, 2021. Required Immunizations by the Virginia Department of Health can be found on Supplemental Guidance for School Required Vaccines.
NEW Vaccines Required Prior to 7th Grade:
- Meningococcal Conjugate (MenACWY) Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine at the parent’s or guardian’s sole discretion, may elect for the child not to receive the HPV vaccine.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis ( Tdap)
NEW Kindergarten Vaccine Required Prior to School Entry
- Hepatitis A
Quick Links to Health Clinic Forms
- All Saints Parent/Student COVID-19 Training
- Allergy Action Plan
- Antihistamine Authorization Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Form
- Diabetic Reference Emergency Plan for Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia
- Epinephrine Administration Form
- Inhaler Authorization Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Permission for Emergency Care Form
Health Resources and LinksCOVID-19:
Type 1 Diabetes: