The following information is provided to assist in caring for the health of each of our students. If you have any questions for our School Nurse, please contact Mrs. Patrice Snowden, R.N. at (703) 368-4400 x 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical & Immunization Requirements
- A new Physical is required whenever a student is transferring to a new public or private school in Virginia. The physical is required on the Virginia Department of Health Form MCH-213G. Many pediatrician offices also have copies of the form.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students are required to have a Physical completed and on file in our school office prior to the start of the new school year. This Physical must be on the Virginia Department of Health Form MCH-213G.
Quick Links to Health Clinic Forms
- Allergy Action Plan
- Antihistamine Authorization Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Form
- Epinephrine Administration Form
- Inhaler Authorization Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Permission for Emergency Care Form
- Virginia Department of Health Form MCH-213G
Health Resources and Links
Type 1 Diabetes:
- T1 Everyday Magic
- American Diabetes Association
- Children With Diabetes
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation