The following information is provided to assist in caring for the health of each of our students. If you have any questions for our School Nurse, please contact Mrs. Patrice Snowden, R.N. at (703) 368-4400 x 207 or email@example.com.
Physical & Immunization Requirements
- Completion of the Virginia Department of Health Form MCH-213G is required for all Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Transfer students. The Health Form must be completed and on file in our school office prior to the start of the new school year.
- Required Immunizations by the Virginia Department of Health can be found on Supplemental Guidance for School Required Vaccines. The Diocese of Arlington Catholic Schools does not require the sixth grade HPV vaccine at this time, it is up to the parent’s discretion and a conversation with their doctor. The Tdap (tetanus booster) is required prior to entry in seventh grade.
Quick Links to Health Clinic Forms
- All Saints Parent/Student COVID-19 Training
- Allergy Action Plan
- Antihistamine Authorization Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Form
- Epinephrine Administration Form
- Inhaler Authorization Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Permission for Emergency Care Form
- Virginia Department of Health Form MCH-213G
Health Resources and Links
Type 1 Diabetes: