Students can choose to bring their own lunch or purchase lunch in our cafeteria. All Saints’ cafeteria team is proud to offer a delicious and nutritional hot lunch program. We care very much about your child’s health, and menus are created with the intent of providing a well-balanced meal for each child served. Parents are welcome to eat lunch with their children. If you are planning to order from the cafeteria, please call 703-368-4400, Ext. 211 before 10:00AM to place your order. The cost for adults is $3.00 (payable when you arrive).
Daily Menu Prices
|$3.00/Daily||1st Student Milk Purchased: $0.18
2nd (or more) Milk Purchased: $0.35
GRADES 3-8 ONLY– Extra entree may be ordered for $1.00 cash or it can be charged to your child’s lunch account. Students may order salad (bowl) w/ two sides for regular lunch price of $3.00.
Ice cream prices vary from $0.35 to $1.50.
Ice Cream Serving Schedule:
Monday: Grades 2, 5, 6, 7, 8
Tuesday: Grades 6, 7, 8
Wednesday: Grades 1, 4, 6, 7, 8
Thursday: Grades 3, 6, 7, 8
Friday: Grades 6, 7, 8
Mini Ice Cream Sandwich – $.35
Twin Pops – $.35
Fudjo Bar – $.50
Banjo Bar – $.50
Italian Ice (Cherry, Rainbow) – $.75
Ice Cream Cup Chocolate – $.50
Vanilla – $.50
Strawberry – $.50
Choc/Van – $.50
Orange Sherbert Cup – $.50
Raspberry Cup – $.50
Salted Caramel Bar: $.50
Chocolate Eclair – $1.25
Strawberry Eclair – $1.25
Cookies N Cream Cone – $1.00
Jolly Rancher Push Pops – $1.25
Chocolate Sundae – $1.50
Strawberry Sundae – $1.50
Cookies N Cream Sundae – $1.50
Incredible Cone – $1.50
Chocolate Chip Sandwich – $2.00
Oreo Sandwich – $2.00
Moosetrack Cone – $1.50
Pretzels are also available for separate purchase on Tuesdays during lunch. Proceeds help fund the 8th grade trip.
Paying Online – Pay Schools Central
Parents have the option to purchase cafeteria lunches through a secure, online system called Pay Schools Central (formerly payforit.com). As of May 1, 2018, the system transitioned from PayForIt to PaySchoolsCentral. If you already had an account on PayForIt, your account information was migrated automatically into PaySchoolsCentral, an upgraded platform. Upon logging into the new system for the first time, please follow the prompts to finalize your setup.
This online system allows you to access your student(s) lunch account online to see what they are purchasing (i.e. lunch and/or drink only) and the balance of their lunch account(s). This will also enable you to add monies to your student(s) account as needed. You will be able to use your credit card (Mastercard or Visa only) or your bank account. There is an Internet convenience fee of 5.5% for each transaction.
Please Note: You need to set up your account first by going directly to the PaySchoolsCentral website before you can use this direct link. Even though you need to indicate a method of payment in order to view your student(s) account, you do not have to pay online. You can still send payment (cash or check) into school to the attention of the cafeteria, along with your student(s) name and grade.
As each family will be provided a code to access the system, it is important that we forward this information to you in a confidential manner. The individual student identification number you receive will serve as your password to the Pay Schools Central system.
Parents may also choose to send in payment (cash or check) directly to the cafeteria. All checks for cafeteria accounts should be made payable to All Saints Catholic School. Payment envelopes should be clearly marked with your child’s name and grade. Cash in unmarked envelopes will not be applied. Cash for daily purchases will be collected by the cafeteria staff on the day lunch is purchased. No advance daily purchases will be accepted. Money for cafeteria purchases cannot be combined on one check with other school expenses (i.e., tuition, field trips, etc.).
- When your child has only $20.00 left on his or her monthly lunch account, a note will be sent home or you will receive an email reminder to add money to your student(s) account. If you do not use our online system and need to check the status of your child’s account, please call Mrs. Matner, Cafeteria Manager, at 703-368-4400, Ext. 211, Monday through Friday between 8:00 – 10:00 AM.
- If you have a negative balance of $20.00 or more, the system will not allow us to make any further charges. We will advance up to two hot lunches to your child and send you a bill for $3.00 per lunch. If the situation persists for a third day, we will offer the child a bologna and cheese sandwich for that day and send you another bill for $3.00. You will then be contacted to discuss the matter.
- Please make sure your child knows that if he or she has a lunch problem such as a forgotten lunch, no money, etc., he or she should always inform a member of the cafeteria staff about it. If we are notified of the situation, your child will not go hungry.
- If your child has a food allergy, please notify the nurse in writing. This information will then be provided to the cafeteria manager in a confidential manner. While we will exercise reasonable precautions to avoid incidents, your child must be made aware of his/her food allergy and also be told to avoid these foods.
- It is very important that students pre-order their lunches in the morning in the classroom on a daily basis. We rely on these lunch counts to prepare enough food for all of our students. When students fail to pre-order their lunch, we remind them when they come through the line. If this continues to occur, we may need to offer them a sandwich instead of the menu item, especially on our busier lunch days.
- If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to call the cafeteria at 703-368-4400, ext. 211 between 8:00 -10:00 AM.
We look forward to seeing your child at lunch every day!
PUBLIC NOTIFICATION – Special Milk Program – Pricing School Year 2016-2017
Schools in the Catholic Diocese of Arlington offer the Special Milk Program for Children to eligible students. The schools/institutions operate under the regulations relating to non-discrimination, and the policy is provided in bold below:
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Diocese of Arlington schools participating** in the Special Milk Program for Children are as follows:
Alexandria:– Blessed Sacrament, St. Louis, St. Mary
Annandale:– Holy Spirit, St. Michael
Arlington:– St. Agnes. St. Ann
Ashburn:– St. Theresa
Chantilly:– St. Timothy. St. Veronica
Clifton:– St. Andrew the Apostle
Fairfax:– St. Leo the Great
Falls Church:– Corpus Christi Elementary. Corpus Christi Early Childhood Center, St. James
Herndon:– St. Joseph School
Manassas:– All Saints Catholic School
McLean:– St. John Academy
Potomac Falls:– Our Lady of Hope
Springfield:– St. Bernadette Triangle– St. Francis of Assisi
Vienna:– Our Lady of Good Counsel, St. Mark Winchester:– Sacred Heart Academy
Woodbridge:– St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School
**At time of publication, applications for participation in the 2016-2017 Special Milk Program were still being processed. Please check with your local school regarding their participation in this program.