We would love to share the story of our school with you!
Although our school campus is currently closed due to the Coronavirus,
explore the videos and resources below to learn more about All Saints Catholic School
Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Founded in 1957, All Saints offers Pre-Kindergarten (starting at age four) through 8th grade. Anchored in the cherished traditions of our faith, All Saints Catholic School provides a nurturing environment in which students excel academically and grow in wisdom and grace each day. We cultivate a learning environment that encourages students to become active learners, finding opportunities to apply both knowledge and skills to problem-solving.
All things at All Saints begin and end with prayer. Students develop a strong faith foundation through daily religion class, morning and afternoon prayer, and noon time praying of the Angelus. Each week, we celebrate our weekly school Mass together with students attending with their “Buddy” grades. Sacramental preparation is provided in second grade as our students make the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion, and 8th grade when our students finalize two years of study in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
We follow the Liturgical year closely, sharing many faith traditions including our weekly Advent Prayer Service, Pre-K Christmas Pageant/K-8 Christmas Pageant, Farewell to the Alleluia Prayer Service, hand-washing ceremony on Holy Thursday, Seventh Grade Passion Play, and more. Opportunities for community service abound as the school supports Bethany Food Pantry, monthly parish Senior Luncheons, SERVE, House of Mercy, Mother of Mercy Free Medical Clinic, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, etc. A highlight of our middle school is our House system with students comprising ten houses each named after a saint. Through the Houses, middle school students in grades 6, 7, 8 conduct on-going community service initiatives.
K-8 STEM Opportunities
Our strong academic focus includes school-wide STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) initiatives starting in K and continuing through middle school.
- Lower grades feature hands-on science, computer class, and use of iPads and Chromebooks on carts to integrate easily into classroom lessons.
- All Saints is pleased to partner with Little Medical School to provide after school enrichment classes for K-5 including the Little Pediatrician School, Doctor/Doctor, Little Veterinarian School, and more.
- Our middle school students benefit from a one-to-one Chromebook device program allowing them the use of a Chromebook throughout the middle school days.
- All seventh and eighth grade students take VEX Programming as part of their computer curriculum.
- All Saints offers a Robotics Club for students in grades 6-8.
- Each of our classrooms is equipped with new state-of-the-art ActivPanels recently installed in the 2019-2020 school year.
We’re Adding an Additional Pre-K Class
Our Pre-K Program for four year old children offers a nurturing environment and a well-rounded academic focus that includes religion, art, music, library and technology. Our hands-on, interactive learning approach will engage your child and provide a strong faith and academic foundation.
Special activities throughout the year include:
- Annual Pre-K Christmas Pageant
- Friends Around the World Celebration
- Alpha Bucket Letter of the Week
- Storybook Parade
- 8th grade Buddy Program
- Before and after school care is available.
To request information about our Pre-Kindergarten Program or Kindergarten – 8th grade,
please contact Mrs. Joyce D’Eugenio at (703) 393-1490 or email@example.com.
The Registration Deadline for First Consideration for the 2020-2021 school year
has been extended to April 17, 2020.