Anchored in the message of the Gospel, All Saints Catholic School provides a ministry of reflective outreach to the community through works of charity and faith-filled service. The students of All Saints are inspired by the words of Jesus, “Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.” (Matthew 25:40). They put these words into action by helping local organizations as well as those beyond our reach who may need assistance due to natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances. These experiences take root and flourish in the hearts of our students who live the Gospel and perform these acts of kindness and mercy with great generosity.
Past service projects have included:
- Bread of Life Food Drive – Lenten initiative
- Middle School House Program – ongoing service projects
- Raising $5,000 to build a house in the Dominican Republic (Bánica Mission)
- Bethany Food Pantry food drives
- House of Mercy St. Nicholas shoe collection
- Serving at the All Saints monthly Senior Luncheons
- SERVE mitten drive
- Making and distributing Rosary beads
- Peace & Justice Players preparation and serving of dinner at SERVE
- Cold shelter breakfast burrito assembly
- Making baby blankets for the Tepeyac Center
- NJHS Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Dress down days to support various causes
- Performing at local senior centers
Service to Others
As a Catholic school, we are committed to making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate in our community and around the world. Students are encouraged to develop lives of compassion focusing on service to others. Through ongoing service projects in the classrooms, middle school houses, and after-school clubs and organizations, helping others becomes a way of life for our students at All Saints.
While striving to grow in virtue each day, our students participate in a variety of service projects, positively impacting the lives of others while giving witness to the message of the Gospel. All Saints is a place where the kindness and love of Christ are shared each day, inspiring our students to serve others.
Repeated year after year, these practices become part of the fabric of our students’ lives, providing them a foundation through the years to come. This is the very essence of Catholic education … that through encounters with Christ, the lives of our students are transformed … now and forever.