Our elementary school program serves students in kindergarten through fifth grade. All Saints is a dual track parochial school offering two classes per grade level (two kindergarten classes, two first grade classes, etc.). Kindergarten and first grade classes include both a teacher and a classroom assistant. To provide a well-rounded education, our students attend “specials” throughout the week in the areas of music, art, computer, physical education, library and Spanish. Reading groups and Word study reference? In grades four and five, students “change classes” for science and social studies in preparation for the middle school experience.
Additional highlights, include:
- All Saints integrates STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) training throughout elementary school with Lego More to Math (K–2), Lego Simple Machines (Grade 3), and Lego WeDo – Grades 4-5).
- Chromebook and iPad carts are regularly used by our faculty to provide additional learning opportunities within the classroom setting. Teachers in every classroom at All Saints utilize ActivBoards.
- Buddy Program – students in our elementary grades are paired up with students in older grades to attend Mass and participate in special buddy activities throughout the year.
- Junior Achievement (link to page) – financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship skills are taught once a month in the classroom.
- Senior Mentor Program – seniors from All Saints Parish work with teachers in grades K-2 to provide additional one-on-one learning opportunities for our students.