In conjunction with the Lenten Rice Bowl initiative, All Saints Catholic School families
are invited to participate in a food drive to assist the Bethany Food Pantry in providing
an Easter meal for less fortunate families in our community.
Grade levels are invited to donate items as listed below on Thursday morning. The
students of the National Junior Honor Society will then package the meals so that they
may be distributed by the food pantry staff on Good Friday.
- Grade 8 – 1 Can of Vegetables (Carrots, Corn, Mixed)
- Grade 7 – 1 Can of Fruit
- Grade 6 – 1 Box of Side Dish Potatoes
- Grade 5 – 1 Canned Ham
- Grade 4 – 1 Can of Pie Filling
- Grade 3 – 1 Box of Pie Crust Mix
- Grade 2 – 1 Can of Fruit
- Grade 1 – 1 Can of Vegetables (Carrots, Corn, Mixed)
- Kindergarten – 1 Can of Sweet Potatoes
- Pre-K – 2 Boxes of Biscuit or Corn Muffin Mix