April 2014 – Mrs. Vickie Coyle Receives NCEA Distinguished Teacher Award
On April 22, 2014, All Saints Librarian Mrs. Vickie Coyle was awarded a 2014 Distinguished Teacher Award by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) at its national convention in Pittsburgh, PA.
November 2013 – All Saints Establishes Robotics Partnership with Leidos
As part of our emerging STEM initiative, all 7th and 8th grade students will participate in virtual robotics in the computer lab through a web-based program designed at Carnegie Mellon and purchased with proceeds from the 2012-2013 Annual Fund. As students develop basic skills related to design and programming, those interested will have an opportunity to participate in a Robotics Club. With the funding provided by Leidos, we look forward to introducing this exciting after-school, hands-on activity during the second semester.
January/February 2011 – All Saints Selected School of the Month
All Saints Catholic School is pleased to announce that it was selected by Today’s Catholic Teacher as its January/February 2011 School of the Month, in recognition of the distinct manner in which the Peace & Justice Players program blends faith and service to the benefit of the community.
April 2010 – Rated “Top School” by Johns Hopkins CTY
April 2010 – Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search recognizes All Saints as a “Top School” in the state of Virginia. All Saints is one of only 100 schools in the state to receive this distinction.
September 2009 – 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
September 2009 – The U.S. Department of Education selects All Saints Catholic School as a 2009 Blue Ribbon School.
- Terra Nova Results for 2014-2015 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2013-2014 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2012-2013 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2011-2012 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2010-2011 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2009-2010 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2008-2009 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2007-2008 School Year
All Saints Legacy of Faith: Religious Vocations
- Rev. Michael F. Kuhn, Y.A.
- Sr. Roberta Hummel, Daughters of St. Paul
- Rev. Matthew Carroll, O.P.
All Saints Legacy of Scholarship: Scholar Recognition
- Paul VI High School Valedictorian (2006) – Marianne Zorio
- Brentsville High School Salutatorian (2006)
- Paul VI High School Valedictorian (2002) – Rev. Matthew Carroll, O.P.
- Paul VI Salutatorian (2002) – Christopher Russell
- Multiple DeSales Scholars
The Benefits of a Catholic Education
Our curriculum at All Saints focuses on the attainment of knowledge and skills necessary for the student’s spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and physical development.