Our 7th grade students recently competed in the annual Science Fair held in the Parish Activities Center. We are very proud of our students and grateful for the dedication of Mrs. Cottingham and Miss Tohill who led them through the scientific process and management of a long-term project.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2020 Science Fair.
Behavioral and Social Sciences
- 1st Sophia R. (7B) – Distractors: How many is too many?
- 2nd Savanna L. (7B)- Did I Catch Your Eye
- 3rd Mia D. (7B) – Color Craze
- 3rd Kiran K. (7A) – Onion Tears Are My Worst Fears Botany
- 3rd Ashton H. (7A) – How’s it Growin’
- 1st Mikayla L. (7B) – Rise of the Muffin
- 2nd Ethan D. (7A) – Inhibitors
- 3rd Joseph F. (7B) – How Cold Can You Go?
- 2nd Abigail D. (7A) – Outta My Way Need for Speed Earth and Space
- 2nd Sarah R. (7B) – There is a Weather App for That Engineering
- 2nd Declan M. (7B) – Building Bridges Will They Break?
- 2nd Jesus S. (7B) – Twisting Tornadoes
- 3rd Mya B. (7A) – Erosion in Motion
Health and Medicine
- 1st Nikhil V. (7B) – Radiation in a Magnetic Field
- 2nd Mary J. (7A) – To Drink or Not to Drink
- 3rd Grace T. (7A) – Unique Prints from Designer Genes
- 2nd Isabella B. (7B) – Dirtier than a Toilet
- 1st Melissa P. (7A) – This Little Light of Mine
- 3rd Noah M. (7A) – Paper Airplane Launcher
- Grand Prize Nikhil V. (7B)
- 1st runner up Savanna L. (7B)
- 2nd runner up Sarah R. (7B)
- 3rd runner up Jesus S. (7B)