September 2, 2014
Dear Parents & Guardians,
All parents are reminded to confirm their subscription to the weekly school newsletter and to provide contact information to be included in the 2014-2015 Family Directory. The deadline for submitting information for the Directory is Friday, September 5th.
To complete this process, please select one of the links below by which new families can submit their information and returning families may either confirm or update their contact information.
1) Visit http://www.allsaintsvaschool.org/parents/newsletter-directory-listing/
2) Enter the primary email to be used for the directory listing.
3) Select “School Directory Listing” from the dropdown box.
4) Enter contact and student information.
4) Select the “Subscribe Now” button to confirm entry.
5) When you receive a confirmation email to confirm the listing, follow the steps in the email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folders. You can also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or white list to insure the emails are not redirected to your spam folders.
6) If you make an error, you can visit http://www.allsaintsvaschool.org/parents/newsletter-directory-listing/manage-subscriptions/ and enter the primary email to edit your listing.
1) Visit http://www.allsaintsvaschool.org/parents/newsletter-directory-listing/manage-subscriptions/
2) Enter the primary email used last year for the directory listing and submit. This will generate a confirmation email which will provide information for confirming or updating your directory listing.
3) Review the “Additional Data” section. Select “No Changes for 2014/2015” if all contact information is correct (student information will be edited when directory data is verified by office staff) or “Returning Family w/ 2014/2015 Changes” if you make changes to the listing.
4) Select “Save Profile” to confirm the listing.
Should you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate contact the front office at 703-368-4400.
David E. Conroy, Jr.