Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School. Below is tuition information for kindergarten through 8th grade, and our Pre-Kindergarten Program. To learn about our tuition assistance program, please see the Diocesan Tuition Aid.
- Tuition payments are due over a ten (10) month period payable through the FACTS Tuition Management Program on the 10th or 20th of each month beginning in August 2018.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125.00 per child with a family maximum of $250.00 is not included in the tuition payment and is due at the time of registration.
- All instructional materials, book fees and technology fees are included in the tuition rate with the exception of the fee for the middle school one-to-one device program.
- Families with verified registration at Holy Trinity Parish and Sacred Heart Parish are eligible for In-Parish tuition rates through a financial arrangement that exists with those neighboring parishes.
- A 2% discount will be given through FACTS Tuition Management for families who sign up and select to make payment in full by June 19, 2018. No pay in full discounts will be given for payments made after June 19, 2018.
Grades K-8 Tuition and Fee Schedule
(2018-2019 School Year)
|# of Children||Cost to ASCS||In-Parish Tuition||Out-of-Parish Tuition|