Our Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is sponsored by the school to promote a cooperative effort at meeting the needs of the student body. Through its partnership with the school, the PTO supports a wide range of initiatives to enhance our faith-focused learning environment.
Welcome All Saints Families!
- Back-to-School Night/PTO General Assembly Meeting – September 8, 2015
- New Parent Coffee – September 15, 2015
- Room Liaison Meeting (TBD)
- Middle School Back-to-School Night – September 17, 2015
Message from the PTO Board
The PTO board would like to welcome everyone to what will surely be another wonderful year at All Saints Catholic School! This year we’ve decided to share monthly highlights of our board meetings to keep you up to date with the happenings in the school, as well as to give you a heads up on upcoming events.
- Welcome to all the new All Saints families!! We sincerely hope all the new families have heard from your Guardian Angel to be welcomed to the community and encouraged to join us in supporting the school through a wide variety of PTO activity.
- Don’t forget to update your VIRTUS training with the half hour video to be shown throughout the fair hours. Please note that children are not allowed to view the video.
- Mark your calendars now for the All Saints Casino & Auction – November 21, 2015 at the All Saints Parish Activity Center beginning at 6:30PM. More information about this exciting event coming soon!
- Have you turned in your grocery card form yet?The grocery program is looking for high family participation. Please remember to re-register your grocery cards to benefit All Saints. Also, keep saving those Box-Tops! Last year alone, the school earned $2,700 from clipped box-tops.
We, the Parent Teacher Organization of All Saints Catholic School, grounded by our faith in God, commit ourselves to build community amongst school families and within the parish.
As dedicated parents and teachers, we work through fellowship to raise and expend funds necessary to enhance the learning environment of our students.
Empowered by the Holy Spirit, we promote sound communications and social activities in order to cultivate a harmonious relationship between home and school and in our community.
The PTO’s main purpose is to promote home-school communication and to provide financial as well as moral support for the school program. The by-laws further state that the PTO shall not directly affect school policies. The general membership of the PTO meets every second month beginning in September. If additional meetings are called, notification will be sent home with the students. Many opportunities are available for parental involvement in PTO activities.
By registering their children for All Saints Catholic School, parents make a commitment to be actively involved in the school. Parents commit to 60 points of involvement throughout the year in the FAMILY Program. A contract is signed by parents by which they indicate areas in which they desire to be involved. Active parental participation creates further awareness of the school’s total educational program and support for its mission.
The parent organization should strive:
- to serve in an advisory capacity to support the principal/administration;
- to provide a means by which parents can respectfully articulate their values and expectations regarding the school so that these can be examined and addressed by the principal/administration;
- to support and promote quality Catholic education at the school;
- to encourage Catholic values of family life;
- to share with teachers the values that parents are attempting to develop with their children at home;
- to acquaint parents with up-to-date information concerning current developments in educational initiatives as they may affect the School so that they can be in a better position to promote the legitimate rights of their children;
- to unify parents in an effort to raise funds each year for the school.
President: Michelle Suppers
President-Elect: Charles Kapur
Treasurer: Irene Goldsmith
Secretary: Kathy Harvill
Faculty Rep: Mrs. Patricia Montano and Mrs. Lee Sweeney
Ex Officio President: Janene Shaw
The PTO is involved with the following committees and programs:
Subcommittee: Ways/Means – Kristi Hernandez
Race for Education – Marjorie Collins
5K – Joan Coleman, Sue Haggerty, Wendy Comeau
Golf – Janis DeVore
Bingo – Linda Gaynord
Spirit Events – Megan Davies
Soup Labels – Nikki Coughlin
Box Tops – Maria Yeckel
Grocery Store Cards – Kathy Harvill
Uniform Exchange – Dawn Meyers
Spirit Wear – Kerry Balagtas
Subcommittee: Hospitality – Katherine Mills
Conference Luncheons – Ashli Thompson
CSW Luncheons – Zonia Garcia, Sarah Roccograndi
Jan/Feb Open Houses – Melissa Debruyne
Evening with St. Nick – Barbara Almond, Sarah Roccograndi
Lenten Soup Supper – Robin Dalusung
Funeral Ministry – Sue Ferguson
Science Fair – Holly Crocker
PTO BBQ – Beth and Juan Rivera
EPSF Screening – Theresa Zahorchak
Veteran’s Day – Traci Cole
Room Liaison Coordinator – Diana Foster
Subcommittee: Volunteer Coordinator – Johanna Catts
Christmas Parade – OPEN
DPTO Representative – Jillian Roth
Pilgrim Virgin Statue – Julie Mantooth
Sunshine Committee – Deidre Wagner
New Families – Melissa Rhodes
PTO on-line calendar – Julia McGrath
Book Fair Coordinator – Melissa Rhodes/Johanna Catts
Parish Cake Walk – Tera Wolfe
Cafeteria – Floribel Fleising
Penny Bazaar Coordinator – OPEN
- 2014 Casino & Auction Flyer (158)
- 2015-2016 Nomination Form (34)
- 5K Running With the Saints Awards (244)
- All Saints Spirit Gear – February-March 2015 (59)
- An Evening with St. Nicholas – 2014 (60)
- Casino & Auction Form (91)
- Casino & Auction Ticket Order Form (85)
- PTO Budget 2012/2013 (279)
- PTO Bylaws (395)
- PTO General Assembly Meeting 9-6-12 (244)
- Running with the Saints – 2015 Registration Form (54)
- Running with the Saints – 2015 Sponsorship Form (59)