Our mission at All Saints Catholic School is to develop the potential of every student within a secure, faith-based environment. From Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, our 60 year tradition of academic excellence will provide your child with a solid foundation for the future.
The deadline to submit applications for first consideration is Friday, February 23, 2018. All Saints continues to accept applications for remaining openings and waitlists throughout the school year.
Join us for an Open House
All Saints Catholic School typically hosts Open House events in November, January and February each year. To determine dates or to RSVP for an Open House, please complete our online Open House Registration Form or contact Mrs. Joyce D’Eugenio at 703-393-1490 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Financial Aid for information on applying for tuition aid.
All Saints Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national origin.
- Pre-Kindergarten – students must be four years of age by September 30.
- Kindergarten – students must be five years of age by September 30. Kindergarten readiness testing may be used to determine developmentally appropriate placement in the kindergarten program. Readiness testing (fine/gross motor, speech, and language screening) may be required for kindergarten entry.
- Completed Diocesan Application Form (request application via email at email@example.com).
- Non-refundable application fee
- Presentation of an original Birth Certificate; All Saints will make a copy of the birth certificate for our files.
- Baptismal Certificate for Catholic students
- Proof of custody where applicable
- Current report card and previous academic year’s report card as applicable
- Standardized test scores and previous years as applicable
- A fully executed MCH-213 Commonwealth of Virginia School Physical Examination Form signed by your physician
- Proof of satisfying tuition requirements at any former Diocesan school if previously enrolled in a Diocesan school.