Welcome to Miss Morga’s Class
“When little people are overwhelmed by big emotions, it’s our job to share our calm, not join their chaos.”
Daniel! Please click on the link above to see the schedule.
Math: In Math we focused on Subtraction!
Language Arts: In Language Arts we focused on blending/segmenting sounds and story maps!
Religion: In Religion we focused on Easter!
Social Studies: In Social Studies we focused on the Seven Themes of Catholic Social Teachings!
Academic Weekly Glance
Math: In Math we will focus on Subtraction!
Language Arts: In Language Arts we will focus on being avid readers and persuasive writing!
Religion: In Religion we will focus on the Sacraments!
Social Studies: In Social Studies we will focus on the Seven Themes of Catholic Social Teachings!
Science: In Science we will focus on Earth Day!
Monday: Practice your Spelling Words!
Tuesday: Practice your Spelling Words!
Wednesday: Practice your Spelling Words!
Thursday: Practice your Spelling Words!
Students should have this list mastered: Sight Word List A
Students should have this list mastered by the end of the year: Sight Word List B
- Tuesday we will have our Chick-fil-a lunch!
- We will have a Spelling Test Every Monday!
- We are wearing the Summer PE and school uniforms for the remainder of the year.
- Please make sure your child’s snack is packed outside of their lunchbox!
- We are a nut free classroom. Please do not pack nuts or nut spreads in your child’s snack or lunch.
- A reminder that K1 has PE on Monday and Tuesday. We wear the winter PE uniform until April 12th.
- If your child is sick and needs to stay home, we ask that the children are given that time to rest and get better rather than joining our virtual classroom. Mrs. Brown and I will help your child catch up once they return.
- Monday: P.E. (9:05-9:45)
- Tuesday: P.E. (9:05-9:45) Art (9:50-10:30)
- Wednesday: Music (1:30-2:10)
- Thursday: Library (9:05-9:45)