The School Supply List for 2018-2019 is now available and posted on our website. As in prior years, we are again providing parents the opportunity to purchase pre-packaged supply packs online. Supply packs will arrive prior to Orientation Day and will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom.
In response to feedback provided by parents last year, we have implemented a few changes in the program. We have made an effort to reduce the supply lists so as to lower costs for parents. Additionally, we have tried to ensure higher quality products, such as including only brand name writing instruments, such as Crayola. The school supply company has also provided a guarantee to replace any defective items free of charge.
- The Pre-Kindergarten packs include the Pre-K bag and a nap time mat. Sheet sets are available for purchase a la carte and will fit the nap time mat or may be purchased from another vendor.
- The Kindergarten pack includes a seat sack. For those parents not purchasing the pre-packaged supplies, the seat sack may be purchased separately online or during Kindergarten Orientation.
- The 4th Grade pack includes one locker shelf.
- The 5th Grade pack includes one name brand (Master Lock) combination lock but not a locker shelf.
- The 6th Grade pack includes an additional locker shelf but not a lock. For any new families or students needing to replace shelves or locks, these items are available for purchase online a la carte and can be added to the supply pack order as an individual item as necessary.
- Parents of new students in grades 1-4 who wish to purchase a seat sack may do so online or when they arrive on Orientation Day. Similarly, those who wish to purchase a replacement seat sack may order them online and have them added as an individual item to their supply pack. Pre-ordered items will automatically be delivered to classrooms prior to Orientation Day.
Supply packs will be available for purchase at a discounted price until June 30th with free bulk shipping to the school. Those who order after the June 30th deadline will be ineligible for the discount and will need to pay for shipping to the school.
If you won a free supply pack this past year, please be sure to verify your contact information and order with Mrs. Johnson to ensure that you receive the correct supply pack.
We are currently seeking volunteers to distribute supply packs to the appropriate classrooms on August 17th, one week prior to Orientation Day. The project only requires a short period of time and it’s a great way to earn shares before the school year begins.
Go to our School Supply page to order online or print out a supply list.