There are two ways to purchase school supplies for the coming year:
- You can do your shopping on your own using our 2016-17 School Supply List as your guide.
- You can choose to purchase supplies online through our EPI Online School Supply Packs Program. Orders will be accepted through EPI through July 15th. This allows you to order your child’s school supplies and have them ready and waiting for you when you arrive for orientation!
Please note the following changes to the EPI Program:
- Kindergarten students no longer need to purchase seat sacks at orientation as they are available as part of their new supply pack.
- Middle School students no longer need to pay for locker shelves and a lock if they already have them. They are no longer included in the supply pack. However, they ARE available as a separate item and can be purchased individually as needed.
- 1st – 4th grade parents can also purchase replacement seat sacks online as needed instead of paying at orientation.
Please see the EPI Online School Supply Order Form flyer for more information including the website and code for our personal supply list.