All Saints currently participates in the Giant A+ Rewards and Harris Teeter’s Together in Education programs. These programs provide cash to our school based on the amount that registered customers spend each school year.
- The Harris Teeter program requires re-registration each school-year
- New for the 2014-2015 year, the Giant A+ Rewards program no longer requires yearly re-registration.
If you have not already or are unsure if you have provided your card information, please complete the Grocery Program Registration Form and return to the school marked to the attention: Grocery Store Program Coordinator.
Don’t forget to recruit family, friends, neighbors and coworkers by getting them to complete a form also. The coordinator will take care of registration for you!
We also benefit from Target’s Take Charge of Education program. The REDcard is an actual debit or credit card. For security purposes, please visit www.target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate our school, and then use your REDcard whenever you shop at Target to benefit All Saints.
Harris Teeter: Together in Education – All Saints Program Code: 6623
Target Take Charge of Education – All Saints ID: 16631
- Campbell’s® Soups
- Franco-American® Spaghettios™ pasta
- Prego® pasta sauces
- Swanson® broths and canned poultry
- Pace® salsa and picante sauces
- V8® and V8 Splash® juices
- Campbell’s® tomato juice
- Pepperidge Farm® breads, cookies, crackers, and frozen products
- Pepperidge Farm®
- Goldfish® crackers
- Campbell’s® Food Service products
For a complete listing of participating Campbell products, visit the website at labelsforeducation.com. Thank you for your support!