|DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT MENU (PDF):|
|May 2015 Menu
June 2015 Menu
All purchases (lunch, milk and juice) are now deducted from one total balance on your account. It will no longer be necessary for you to pay for lunch, milk or juice separately. You can now just deposit any amount you would like towards your student(s) account. Please keep in mind that if you are going to use PayForIt.Net, you will be charged a convenience fee for every payment made on line, so please plan ahead accordingly. We will then charge any purchases made by your student(s) against one total balance, which you will see when you check your student(s)’ account online.
If you do not plan on using the online system at all, you can still send in payment (cash or check) to the cafeteria. You will then have to call the cafeteria to confirm your balance. We will be using an email system to send you low balance alerts. Please do try to keep your balance above $10.00 at all times. If you have a negative balance of $10.00 or more, the system will not allow us to make any further charges, your student will then receive a bologna and cheese sandwich if they need a lunch, and you will then be charged $3.00 for each sandwich until payment is received.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 703-368-4400, ext. 211.
DAILY MENU PRICES
|$3.00/Daily||$0.18 Daily (students)
$0.35 Daily (adults)
GRADES 5-8 ONLY – Extra entree may be ordered for $1.00 cash or it can be charged to your child’s lunch account. Students may order salad (bowl) w/ two sides for regular lunch price of $3.00.
- All checks for cafeteria accounts should be made payable to “All Saints School”. Payment envelopes should be clearly be marked with your child’s name and grade. Cash in unmarked envelopes will not be applied. Cash for daily purchases will be collected by the cafeteria staff on the day lunch is purchased. No advance daily purchases will be accepted. Money for cafeteria purchases cannot be combined on one check with other school expenses (i.e., tuition, field trips, etc.).
- When your child has only $10.00 left on his or her monthly lunch account, a note will be sent home or you will receive an email reminder to add money to your student(s) account. If you need to check the status of your child’s account, please call the cafeteria at (703-368-4400), Ext. 211 Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 10 AM.
- If your child has run out of lunch money and does not have either money or a bagged lunch, we will advance up to two hot lunches to your child and send you a bill for $3.00 per lunch. If the situation persists for a third day, we will offer the child a bologna and cheese sandwich for that day and send you another bill for $3.00. You will then be contacted to discuss the matter.
- Please make sure your child knows that if he or she has a lunch problem such as a forgotten lunch, no money, etc., he or she should always come and tell a member of the cafeteria staff about it. If he or she tells us, your child will not go hungry.
- We care very much about your child’s nutrition, and menus are created with the intent of providing a well-balanced meal to each child served.
- If your child has a food allergy, please note it in writing to the school nurse and this information will then be passed along in a confidential manner to the cafeteria manager. Your child must be made aware of their food allergy and also be told to avoid these foods. We will exercise reasonable precautions to avoid incidents.
- If you have any questions about anything concerning your child’s lunch, please feel free to contact the cafeteria at (703) 368-4400, Ext. 211 between 8 AM and 11 AM.
- It is very important that your student(s) pre-order their lunch in the morning in the classroom on a daily basis. We rely on these lunch counts in order to prepare enough food for all of our students. When students fail to pre-order their lunch, we do remind them on a daily basis. If this continues to occur, we may have to offer them a sandwich instead of the menu item, especially on our heavier lunch days.
P.S. You are welcome to eat lunch with your child. Please call the cafeteria before 10 AM to place your order. The cost for adults is $3.00 (payable when you arrive).
Parents now have the option to purchase cafeteria lunches through a secure, online system called PayForIt.Net. This will allow you to access your student(s) lunch account online to see what they are purchasing (i.e. lunch and/or drink only) and the balance of their lunch account(s). This will also enable you to add monies to your student(s) account as needed. You will be able to use your credit card (Mastercard or Visa only) or your bank account. There will be an Internet convenience fee of 5.5% for each transaction.
As each family will be provided a code to access the system, it is important that we forward this information to you in a confidential manner. The individual student identification number you received will serve as your password to the PayForIt.Net system. Please be sure to check your student(s) lunch account at least once per week as we will no longer be sending home charge slips.
Note: Students in grades 5-8 are allowed to purchase an extra entrée for $1.00 on certain lunch days as noted on the calendar. The additional $1.00 must be brought to the cafeteria on the day of purchase or it can be charged to your child’s lunch account. Also, all ice cream and soft pretzel purchases must be paid separately on the day of purchase.
Should you have any questions about this new program, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Wendy Matner, Director of Cafeteria Services, at 703-368-4400.
Download the PayForIt.Net Flyer> PayForIt.Net Flyer
Ice cream prices vary from $0.30 to $1.50. All of these prices are repeated monthly on the menus.
Twin Pops – $.30
Fudjo Bar – $.50
Banjo Bar – $.50
Fruit Bar – $.50
Italian Ice (Lemon, Cherry, Rainbow) – $.50
Ice Cream Cup
Chocolate – $.50
Vanilla – $.50
Strawberry – $.50
Choc/Van – $.50
Orange Sherbert Cup – $.50
Raspberry Cup – $.50
Chocolate Eclair – $1.00 (New Price)
Strawberry Eclair – $1.00 (New Price)
P.Nutty Cone – $.85
Jolly Rancher Push Pops – $1.00 (New Item)
Large Ice Cream Sandwich – $1.00
Chocolate Sundae – $1.25
Strawberry Sundae – $1.25
Cookies N Cream Sundae – $1.25
Chocolate Chip Sandwich – $1.50 (New Price)
Oreo Sandwich – $1.50 (New Price)
Moosetrack Cone – $1.50
PUBLIC NOTIFICATION – Special Milk Program – Pricing School Year 2014
Schools in the Catholic Diocese of Arlington offer the Special Milk Program for Children to eligible students. The
schools/institutions operate under the regulations relating to non-discrimination, and the policy is provided in bold
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and
applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity,
religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual
orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or
protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the
Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing
all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail
at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the
Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Diocese of Arlington schools participating in the Special Milk Program for Children are as follows:
St. Thomas More Cathedral SchoolAshburn:
St. Andrew the ApostleChantilly:
St. VeronicaDale City:
Holy Family SchoolDumfries:
Pope John Paul the Great High SchoolFairfax:
St. Leo the Great
Corpus Christi Elementary
Corpus Christi Early Childhood Center
St. John AcademyPotomac Falls:
Our Lady of HopeVienna:
Our Lady of Good Counsel
St. Francis of AssisiWinchester:
Sacred Heart AcademyWoodbridge:
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional